With its concealed, authority seal-able and straightforward set-up controls, you'll be able to quickly protect hearing and the environment, either on the road or in fixed installations. The Argos front panel clearly displays the level reduction applied.
You can choose between different 3 modes of operation: use the measurement microphone provided, the line inputs or the power amplifier inputs as level measurement reference.
Argos’ unique servo-loop circuitry will preserve the whole audio signal quality and the entire dynamic range of the sound programme. Its unique silence detector makes it an indispensable tool for live music performance as well as interrupted recorded music, it will prevent pumping artefacts when the signal returns.
Configuring the Argos in fast mode and connecting it directly to your power amplifiers output, in parallel with the speakers, will protect your sound system against dangerous DJs, hard-rockers and extensive repair bills.
Use the Argos together with the Apex Hera, they will be your neighbours dream team !
Input / Output
- Electronically balanced / floating
- RF suppression with LC filters
- Maximum level: +24 dBm
- Impedance: 10KOhm / 100 Ohm
XLR-3 type connector
connections: 1 ground, 2 hot (+), 3 cold (-)
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 40kHz + 0,2 dB
- TND + Noise: <0,1% typical <=0,02%
- Noise linear unbal. 22Hz-22kHz -95dBm
- "A" filter accurancy 27Hz-20kHz: +1,2dB
- Pink noise output level: -20dBm typical
- Pink noise flatness 10Hz-30kHz: +1dB
- Maximum gain reduction: 60dB
- Adjustment range
Line output level setting: -46dBm / +6dBm
Mic dBA setting: 60 / 112dBA
Speaker: 12,5mW / 1800W @ 8 Ohm
- Dimensions 19 inch / 1 HU
- Supply voltage 220 - 240 Vac
- Safety requirements IEC-65
- Shipping weight 2,5 kg